What your parents should actually tell you before you get

If you are a PDSM (you know, Post-divorce single mother), just like me and 13 million other living and breathing

What they don’t tell you about Single Parenting

Since I wasn’t done with the things no one tells you about Single Parenting, I’ve compiled another list of a

Matters of a Mutual Fund

So, here you are with your cup of coffee skimming through articles on The Village Banter. You may even have

Valentine’s day Affirmations for Single Parents

Dear Single Parents, Print this out and carry it in your wallet if you have to, but don’t you ever